Corn DDGS Manufacturers and Suppliers
Corn dried distillers grains with solubles (DDGS) has become the most popular, economical, and widely available alternative feed ingredient in Indian poultry and cattle fee diets.
It is high energy (3300 kcal ME/kg), protein (25 to 35%, s) and lysine (0.50 to 1.1%,) content, along with its relatively high concentration of phosphorus (0.4 to 0.9%, ) and digestibility (70 to 80%), make it an excellent substitute for traditional feed sources like corn, soybean meal, De oiled rice bran, Rapeseed meal etc.
Innovative Soch supplies DDGS which is economically priced as compared to corn and soybean meal.
- High and favourable amino acids profile
- Phytic acid control in our DDGS increases digestibility
- Contains low moisture and is thus free from all pathogenic fungi, bacteria and salmonella longer shelf life
- Low anti-nutritional factors
- Distillery process is free from the use of sulfuric acid, this makes the product inorganic Sulphur free and eliminates chances of nutritional problems in ruminant diets
- Fermentation contributes. 3-5% dried yeast cells to the DDGS which provides Vitamin B-complex, promote palatability and increase feed consumption
- The phosphorus present in DDGS lowers the requirement of addition of di calcium phosphate and thus reduces cost of ration in the feed
|Moisture % (Max)||8-11|
|Sand Silica % (Max)||2|
|M Energy (KCal / KG)||2800-3200|